Tired of being a pawn in an administrator’s game? Sick of ICD-10 coding? Would your rather stick a needle in your eye then hear another lie about quality metrics?
Maybe it is time you open your own DPC practice. Well, you came to the right place. Here is the book you HAVE to get first.
The Reviews Are In!
Let’s listen in to what people are saying about Dr. Farrago’s book, The Official Guide to Starting Your Own Direct Primary Care Practice.
- “Smart, funny, and dangerously true, it’s a DIY manual for getting back to the “why” you went to medical school: to take care of frickin’ patients.” – Zubin Damania
- “His book will help any physician transition into direct primary care.” – Vance Lassey, MD of Holton Direct Care
- “It is a very valuable resource, packed with practical advice on nearly every aspect of starting a Direct Primary Care practice. Dr Farrago’s wit, wisdom, and enthusiasm shine through on every page.” – Dr. Michael Garrett, M.D. of Direct MD Austin
- “DPC saved my life, thank you for this book.” – JPC
- “Looking for some top notch advice from someone who is actually practicing Direct Primary care? You need to read this book.” – Luke