If you’re using Atlas.md EMR, expect a significant boost in functionality. If you aren’t using the Practice Management/EMR software yet, sign up for a free trial here.
What’s new in Atlas.md EMR?
IMPROVED PATIENT CHARTS
- New visual redesign makes it easier to read bigger charts.
- Now you can access the fitness stats from the Patient sidebar icons. (Please note: The “Fitness” page has been renamed “Stats”; more features will be added in future updates)
- Action icons are much easier to click now (especially on touch devices).
SMARTER PHARMACY SEARCH
- We improved the pharmacy search so that it shows results based on your clinic’s zip code i.e. if you search for “CVS” in Erie, PA, we’ll show all nearby CVS pharmacies in the top of your search results.
- This same geolocation logic determines your default pharmacy options. This will help new clinics that haven’t prescribed enough medications to establish their favorite pharmacies list.
MACROS AND ICD-9 AUTOCOMPLETE
- Now when you’re entering a note under a patient chart, you can use macros and include ICD-9 codes. To autocomplete a patient note, type “#” to initiate the function inside the text area.
- You can add macros by going to Account > Macros. Each user can customize their own macros to increase efficiency and save time.
UPDATED SHIPPING HISTORY
- Now you can search and sort your completed orders.
- The Print Calendar Page feature now displays a readable version of the appointments you’re seeing onscreen.
Have any thoughts about the update? Let us know in the comments or send us a Tweet @AtlasMD. Need help with anything in Atlas.md EMR? Please lean on us. We’re here to help.